Monday, November 23, 2009

Improvising

I have never been very good at improvising music. Recently I had the option of "ad libbing" a latin solo or something or other and it ended up sounding like something straight off of the Lawrence Welk Show. So square that it was almost racist or something.

Anyway, as I was sitting here, I just made up words to the famous tune "O Holy Night". Historically, I have been very successful at improvising this way. My song went a little something like this:

long lay your turd, in the toilet spinning
it just wont break as it is densely packed.
don't sit too long or you will get hemorroids
and then you'll bleed on your new underpants.

I don't profess to these being great words or anything. Obviously it isn't very creative. BUT, this was made up ON THE FLY.

I don't like to brag about such things. But it is what it is.

4 comments:

  1. You seriously are more than one kind of savant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sister does the same thing, though mostly about cats

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so damn weird. Just like the rest of our family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should totally brag about these things!

    ReplyDelete